- Catholic students in our own parish will be given first consideration. Members of other parishes will be considered if space is available. Because we are a Catholic school and our purpose is to educate students in the Catholic faith, priority will be given to baptized Catholics.
- Applicants will be accepted based on readiness to enter our program, and will be determined by an entrance exam/interview, evaluation of their applicant packet, and involvement in our parish.
- The required age for Kindergarten admission is five (5) years of age by September 1st
- The required age for Transitional Kindergarten is four (4) years of age by September 1st
- California law requires a child to be six years old on or before September 1 to be legally eligible for first grade EC Section 48010.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- We strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to meet the educational and financial needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a student’s continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.
Admissions GuidelinesOLRS Admin2021-06-04T21:43:39-08:00